To see the Changelog for the Craft 3 version, you can find it on Github...
Changelog for the Craft 2 version
Download the latest version
Released on Feb 8, 2019
- FIXED - Fixed old array syntax.
Released on Dec 6, 2018
- ADDED - Added ipstack geolocation.
- ADDED - Added a timeout to geolocation calls.
- ADDED - Added Italian translation.
- IMPROVED - Removed FreeGeoIp.net geolocation.
- IMPROVED - Google API Keys are now required.
- FIXED - Fixed problematic `directionsUrl` method.
- FIXED - Fixed static map URL encoding issue.
- FIXED - Fixed formatting for Italian street addresses.
Released on Apr 13, 2018
- ADDED - Fixed JS error which occurred when a custom marker has no `mapId`.
Released on Apr 2, 2018
- FIXED - Fixed JS error which occurred when loading the default pin location map.
Released on Mar 16, 2018
- FIXED - Fixed bug in recursive JSON.
Released on Jan 30, 2018
- IMPROVED - Allows nested `markerOptions` settings.
Released on Sep 11, 2017
- ADDED - Added support for KML files.
- ADDED - Added `craft.smartMap.visitor.coords`.
- ADDED - Added `entry.myAddressField.coords`.
- ADDED - Added Canadian English translation.
- IMPROVED - Now compatible with Feed Me 2 plugin.
- IMPROVED - Made `maptype` and `scale` configurable for static maps.
- FIXED - Fixed a matrix compatibility bug.
Released on Dec 8, 2016
- ADDED - Added region biasing.
- ADDED - Added ability to set default position & zoom for "Drag Pin" modal.
- ADDED - Added British English translation.
- IMPROVED - Improved compatibility with CP Field Links plugin.
- IMPROVED - Improved logging.
- IMPROVED - Improved error messaging for Google API.
- FIXED - Fixed PHP 7 race condition.
- FIXED - Fixed dual address bug.
- FIXED - Prevent geolocation from being triggered within tasks.
Released on Mar 21, 2016
- IMPROVED - Improved `craft.smartMap.js` (now true by default)
- IMPROVED - Improved error handling in info bubbles.
Released on Mar 16, 2016
- ADDED - Added `craft.smartMap.serverKey` to get Google Server Key.
- ADDED - Added `craft.smartMap.browserKey` to get Google Browser Key.
- ADDED - Creating JS objects now returns them.
- IMPROVED - Better JS logging.
- FIXED - Fixed bug which allowed modals to overlap.
Released on Feb 9, 2016
- IMPROVED - Improved cURL command for address lookups.
Released on Feb 5, 2016
- FIXED - Fixed a bug which allowed extra commas in a formatted address.
Released on Jan 10, 2016
- FIXED - Fixed bug which would attempt to draw a marker even if the coordinates were invalid
Released on Dec 10, 2015
- FIXED - Supports `.ids()` syntax (with Craft 2.5.2754 and above)
- FIXED - Fixed pagination bug (with Craft 2.5.2754 and above)
- FIXED - Fixed missing rawurlencode in Google link
- FIXED - Fixed url formatting of static map
Released on Dec 4, 2015
- ADDED - REQUIRES CRAFT 2.5
- ADDED - New Craft 2.5 flourishes (icon, description, link to docs, element index column)
- ADDED - Maps no longer require "zoom" to be specified, they will use fitBounds to determine the appropriate zoom level
- ADDED - You can now filter by subfields
- ADDED - Now compatible with Feed Me plugin (v1.4.0+)
- ADDED - Now compatible with Import plugin (v0.8.26+)
- ADDED - Now compatible with Export plugin (v0.5.8+)
- ADDED - Now compatible with Minimee plugin
- ADDED - Added craft.smartMap.visitor property to get the visitor's current geolocation data in Twig (if geolocation is enabled)
- ADDED - Added craft->smartMap->visitor property to get the visitor's current geolocation data in PHP (if geolocation is enabled)
- ADDED - Added French translation
- ADDED - Added Dutch translation
- IMPROVED - Better error handling for unsupported `.ids()` usage
- FIXED - Fixed validation bug
- FIXED - Fixed bug preventing zoom from being set by a dropdown menu
Released on Jul 7, 2015
- ADDED - Full internationalization support!
- ADDED - Arrangement of the Address subfields is now completely customizable!
- ADDED - All text is now translatable!
- ADDED - German language translation.
- ADDED - Japanese language translation.
- ADDED - Detects if street number should come before or after street name.
- ADDED - Added __toString for Address model
- IMPROVED - BREAKING CHANGE: Reordered parameters of "directionsUrl"
- IMPROVED - Switched IP detection to Craft native
- FIXED - Fixed bug occurring in some address matches
- FIXED - Fixed static map marker bug
- FIXED - Fixed "Live Preview" bug
Released on May 8, 2015
- ADDED - New "googleMapUrl" method on Address model.
- ADDED - New "directionsUrl" method on Address model.
- FIXED - Fixed bug preventing multiple maps from being displayed.
Released on Apr 20, 2015
Released on Apr 8, 2015
- FIXED - Fixed minor migration bug.
- FIXED - Fixed console.log error in fieldtype JS.
Released on Apr 7, 2015
- ADDED - Added "format" to address model, to easily output formatted addresses.
- ADDED - Added "isEmpty" and "hasCoords" to address model, to easily determine if data exists.
- ADDED - Added ability to insert "smartMap.js" anywhere in the template.
- ADDED - Added ability to perform an address lookup from the front-end.
- IMPROVED - Retina scaling for static maps.
- IMPROVED - Greatly improved UI for Settings page (including clearer geolocation options).
- IMPROVED - Split Google API key into "Server Key" & "Browser Key".
- FIXED - Fixed a bug when rendering a map which includes empty address fields.
- FIXED - Fixed a validation bug with coordinates data.
Released on Dec 14, 2014
- IMPROVED - Cleaned up UI in Matrix fields
- FIXED - Fixed "Undefined index: zipcode" bug
- FIXED - Fixed map page & directions links
Released on Nov 12, 2014
- FIXED - Bug fixes: Globals & blank addresses
Released on Nov 10, 2014
- FIXED - Fixed missing settings bug
Released on Nov 8, 2014
- IMPROVED - Geolocation is now optional
Released on Oct 21, 2014
Released on Oct 4, 2014
- FIXED - Partial bug fix for FreeGeoIp.net failure
Released on Oct 4, 2014
- IMPROVED - Console log enhancements
- FIXED - Bug fix (per Mike Pepper)
Released on Sep 9, 2014
Released on Aug 26, 2014
- FIXED - Fixed deg2rad bug
- FIXED - Fixed minor JS bug
- FIXED - Fixed so many bugs
Released on Aug 25, 2014
- IMPROVED - Improved drag & drop pin auto-location
Released on Aug 23, 2014
- FIXED - Fixed distance bug
Released on Aug 23, 2014
- ADDED - Fully Matrix-compatible
- FIXED - Squashed bugs
Released on Aug 13, 2014
- IMPROVED - Skip geocoding IP when running through yiic
- FIXED - Minor bug fixes
Released on Aug 11, 2014
- ADDED - Major upgrade from v1.2.7
- ADDED - Completely reworked UI of address field & related interface
- ADDED - Drag & drop map pins
- ADDED - Can be linked to a MaxMind account for the most precise location detection accuracy
- ADDED - Can be linked to a Google Maps for Business account for more allowed views and higher quality static maps
- IMPROVED - Vastly expanded customization options
- IMPROVED - Expanded customization via Twig
- IMPROVED - Greatly improved automatic location detection