1. Go to the Plugin Store in your project’s Control Panel.
2. Search for "Ad Wizard".
3. Click the one that looks like this:
A modal window will open.
4. To install the plugin, click the button in the upper-right corner of the modal.
Open your terminal and run the following commands:
# Go to the project directory cd /path/to/project # Tell Composer to load the plugin composer require doublesecretagency/craft-adwizard # Tell Craft to install the plugin ./craft install/plugin ad-wizard
1. If you haven't already, you can purchase the plugin here...
2. After purchasing the plugin, you will receive:
Your license number does not need to be entered anywhere right now. But keep it safe, you will need it when upgrading your site to Craft 3.
3. Download the plugin.
4. Unzip the downloaded file.
5. Move the unzipped folder into the following directory:
6. In the Control Panel, visit the Settings > Plugins page.
7. Install the "Ad Wizard" plugin.